Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Snow Shower


Well, we all knew the bad weather was coming. Thankfully, it was just a dry snow but our area still got about 4 inches. This is a picture of my road on Saturday morning, as I carefully drove to better roads to get to my baby shower. It was actually fairly decent to drive on, as a big truck had made some excellent tracks to follow and because it was a dry snow, it wasn't very slick.









The baby shower was a lot of fun, even though many people were unable to come due to our Kentucky weather. I was really impressed with the Mom-to-Be decorations, and especially the gorgeous cake!











After a great lunch, it was present time. I just love all the gifts! We received several outfits, blankets, and baby care items. Also, an infant bath tub, a crotchet blanket, and a traveling changing pad. Both Dean and I appreciate these gifts! They will all come in handy with our new little one.




We had a really nice day. I am so appreciative of everyone for working so hard to make this a nice baby shower. Since it snowed, we'll plan another day and invite everyone out for a 'meet the baby' party after she is born. My next baby shower is still scheduled for this coming Saturday, Feb. 6th! Let's hope for better weather.

No comments: