Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to Mommy!

Another year older... Today is my 26th birthday! I was born on the 26th day of January at 7:26 PM. My due date for Waverly is on the 26th of February, which also happens to be my brother's birthday. You might say that 26 is our lucky number!

Last night, my wonderful hubby brought me home an early present. He gave me a pink swaddle blanket and a very soft blanket that says "lovable" on it under a picture of a bunny. Its the first items he bought for Waverly all on his own! I am very proud of him. He is going to be the best dad.

We went out for dinner tonight to the new restaurant in Harrodsburg, Eddie Montgomery's Steakhouse. It's a really nice place and the food was delicious. We had a great time listening to the music through dinner and just visiting.

It's been a great birthday! Thanks to all for my birthday wishes and gifts!

No comments: