Thursday, January 21, 2010

Only 5 Weeks Left!


Only 5 weeks until my due date! Can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday I was staring at a stick test in happy shock and wonder.


So, its time again for another baby update. According to the research, my little 'tenant' has taken over my torso by now. My uterus was once the size of a small ball the size of a fist and now is the size of a watermelon and reaches up to my ribs. Over the past few months, the baby has squished and mashed all my organs out of the way. Any day now, she'll make a final move and shove my heart up and to the left to make more room for herself. Already she has my heart in her hands!


This week, all the final touches are being added to my mini-masterpiece and she is packing on the pounds. She should weigh about 5 1/2 pounds and be about 18 inches long. My little dancer isn't packing quite the punch she used to with her strikes and kicks. Now her movements are less jerky, more like wiggles, stretches and rolls. She is getting a little cramped in there now!


Other news... We are still working on the addition to our house. Progress is slow but sure! Our bedroom and bath are almost ready for paint. Then its plumbing and flooring. Hopefully, we get this all done so that Waverly's room can be painted and ready in time for her arrival.


Overall, everything is going great! We are still really excited and health-wise doing well. Getting a little uncomfortable, but still enjoying being pregnant and this wonderful experience. I can't wait to meet our darling little girl!


No comments: