Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Cancellation

As scheduled, we loaded up last night and rushed off to Lexington to attend another maternity course offered at Central Baptist Hospital. The class is called Great Expectations and is all about the things we need to know for having our baby at this facility. The class is supposed to be very informative and addressing questions like, How do I know I'm in labor? and When do I go to the hospital? It also gives directions and a tour so that we will all be prepared and know where to go and what to do when the time comes.

Well, I was so excited to take this course in particular. Unfortunately, the class was cancelled last night due to inclement weather. I must note here that the weather, though very cold, was just fine! There was no snow or ice or anything! They rescheduled the class date so we will try again on January 31!

No comments: