Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sweet 16

Where, oh where has my baby gone?
Who is this bright and shiny toddler running around, being cute all day long?
That's my Waverly!

Waverly is 16 months old! 
She's doing just as well as ever, meeting milestone after milestone and impressing her parents on a daily basis.  She has so many new words and new signs that its hard to keep up with!  She loves to play and sing and dance.  Her favorite toys right now are her baby dolls (and their accessories!) and her laptop, but she still loves to play ball.  She is constantly on the go!

Last night, Waverly and I stopped by Mamaw and Papaw's for dinner. Waverly thoroughly enjoyed Papaw feeding her cornbread and milk.  Reminds me of my great-grandmother, since this was her favorite treat!  She thought it was grand to eat part of her dinner while playing outside!

Of course, she finished up her veggies at the table like a big girl!  She likes to sit in her booster chair and eat with all the grown-ups.  She will feed everyone else at the table a "bite bite", too!  At least she shares!

Time is certainly not slowing down any.  16 months old...  My sweet, sweet baby is growing up!

No comments: