Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I feel pretty!


Special thanks to Samantha from Mommy to a Princess, who awarded us the One Lovely Blog Award.  Samantha is one of my dear friends, and mommy to Roxy, one Waverly's best friends!  Samantha also made our new blog header for us.  Thanks, friend, for making us feel pretty today!

To accept this award, I am supposed to spill the beans about myself!  The rules say to list 7 things about myself that no one in the blogger world knows.  Here I go...

1.  I only like even numbers.  They are just nicer. 
2.  When we have dinner, I eat whatever is on my plate working clockwise from noon.  Thankfully, Waverly does not (yet) have odd eating habits.
3.  I love being a Mommy, but that's common knowledge.  So I will say my favorite new thing Waverly does is say "Hug", always accompanied by big cuddles.
4.  I miss sleep...  zzz...
5.  I love living out in the country, where the noisiest sound is crickets and the lightening bugs play for hours.
6.  My middle name is Gail, after my mother. When I married, I dropped it to just a G. because my name became so long!
7.  I love my mom friends.  I am very lucky to have several close friends who are also moms to little ones.  Its truly a gift to find support when its needed.

Samantha, thanks again for the lovely blog award!  I would pass it back to you, but since you just received it, I will simply say that I love the new look of your blog!  Waverly is so excited to be on the computer with Mommy, and we always check your blog.  She loves to point to Roxy and try to say her name!

In true friendship fashion, I would like to pass this award on to the following bloggers:




These are just a few of many blogs I have found through Top Baby Blogs.  I love reading about little ones.  Miracles is now ranked #275!  We are moving up in rank at Top Baby Blogs, so click the link below and vote for us! 
 

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: