Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shopping!

So much has been going on lately that I forgot to post about shopping! I had not purchased an outfit for our little Waverly yet. Hard to believe, huh? I wanted the first outfit I bought her to be special.

I've looked and looked at baby girl clothes for a while now. There are so many cute things out there! One of my favorites that I saw was a little black onesie for Halloween, with a little mummy and its reads "I love my mummy". Though adorable, it is so hard to guess what size she will be next Halloween. For that matter, its hard to guess what size she will be at anytime! We also have to take into account the seasons, and try to buy the right size for the right season. It's harder than you think!

I had a "mom" shopping moment when I first saw the outfit in the first picture. I just picked it right up and put it in the cart, saying, "Yep, that's for Waverly." It's just so adorable! Especially the little socks that look like shoes.







I also just love the second outfit, all in pink of course. The picture is a little fuzzy, but its a set of blanket, onsie, sleeper and bib, all with a Giraffe. It clearly states "Daddy's Princess", which Waverly no doubt will be!




No comments: