Friday, October 16, 2009

Moving Around...

Last night, Waverly was moving so much! Until now, I wasn't positive that what I was feeling was actually her. Now I know for sure! She must have been rolling around because the movement almost had a scattering effect, first on the left, then the middle, then all the way on the right.

I was so excited to finally know for sure I was feeling her! She has been teasing Mommy for a couple weeks now with slight movements and different positions, but now she's dancing around. I called for Daddy and he was really happy, but he still can't feel her yet through my belly. I don't think it'll be too much longer and he will be able to.

Waverly must be a little night owl. She moved so much during the night, she's sleeping her party off this morning! Of course, that makes me pretty tired, but all worth it. :)

No comments: