Monday, October 19, 2009

Over the weekend...


This weekend went by too fast! On Friday night, I went to see my nephew, Tanner, who is just a few days old! He is so adorable and has so many expressions! Whenever I hold him, Waverly moves around, just like she's saying hi to her cousin. It is too sweet...

Saturday was a fun day - My mom's birthday was this past week so some of the family got together at Chili's. Mom and Gary had come to my house for a bit, so I suggested that we go out to eat. When mom got there and saw everybody, she was really surprised. Thanks to Phyllis for the great idea and happy birthday to Mom. :)

Thankfully, Sunday was not so busy after work. I took a nap and then Dean brought home supper. That woke Waverly up and she was ready to move around some more! It is a very odd feeling, but so wonderful.

No comments: