Monday, May 17, 2010

No Boys Allowed!

Girls Only shopping trip!




On Saturday, Waverly and I went shopping with our friend Laura. We had the best time! Waverly was in a good mood all day and was very content while we shopped. We went to several places, but Waverly most enjoyed our venture into Carter's. There were so many cute outfits for her! I made it out the door with only two new outfits and I just can't wait for warmer weather so she can wear them out.
Of course, Waverly had to give in to all the hustle and bustle and take a little nap here and there. She was a real trooper and allowed Laura and I a good visit. This was mommy's first trip out with the stroller, though we had used it much at home! I was glad to have Laura's help with the baby while shopping. Waverly was such a good girl all day!

Later, at home, Waverly was really enjoying watching Survivor on TV! She is my TV baby, for sure!

No comments: