Friday, May 7, 2010

My First Friend

Last night, Waverly and I had a great time at dinner with mommy's friend, Samantha, and her 8-month-old daughter, Roxy. This visit has been a long time coming, so it was wonderful to finally get together.


Roxy, all smiles!

I was so excited to see Roxy. It was the first time I got to hold her. She is so cuddly and sweet. I was proud of her, since she is at that age where she is spoiled to her mommy but she let me hold her for a little bit.

Waverly woke up for a little while and Samantha got to hold her, too! She was in a good mood. It was so much fun to get our girls together and introduce them. I can just see them playing on the floor together, having little tea parties and playing dress-up!




Waverly, all tuckered out...

The girls were on their best behavior, so Samantha and I were able to not only eat dinner, but squeeze in a chat too. Roxy wanted to join the conversation, just babbling away. Soon, Waverly started cooing too. It was like they were talking to each other! So cute!


The Girls - Double Trouble?

No comments: