Thursday, May 1, 2014

Parent night!

I am so excited that it is finally parent night!
At dance class, it is a rule that parents do not accompany their children 
inside the classroom.  The girls have to be able to stay in class with their 
parents in the hallway waiting for them.  
I look forward to parent nights, when the grown-ups are invited in to watch the girls practice!



 The girls have been working very hard, 
as it is almost time for their recital!

Waverly has a very small class, with only herself and two other little girls. 
They are both named Carly!


I am super proud of how far Waverly has come in ballet. 
She began dance last August, and it was four lessons in before she would let go of her teacher's hand.  Now she runs in the classroom, and she does every move. 


I am so excited to see her perform on the big stage, 
and I think she is even more excited!

No comments: