Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's Official...

Our house is going to grow by 2 feet! Waverly is going to be a big sister!!!





On Tuesday morning, I took this test and it gave us the good news!


After an excited call to Daddy, I tried to get a doctor's appointment. They could only get me in on Wednesday at 1:00. It was a long wait to tell everyone!




After the official word, Dean and I decided to spread the news!


When I saw Waverly, I asked her what her favorite word was. She just looked at me with those beautiful big eyes. Her usual phrase is "Hi, Baby!", so I told her that we were expecting a baby! She just smiled and said, "Hi, Baby!"




If the calculations are correct, then we are about 8 weeks and 3 days along. We expect Baby #2 to arrive in early December. Waverly will be almost 22 months old! I'm sure she will be a wonderful big sister!

No comments: