Monday, April 4, 2011

Color Me Happy

Mommy bought Waverly a coloring book and crayons this weekend. Of course, she's colored some before, here and there. But this is her very own, very first coloring book. She got the good Crayola crayons, too. We're not skimpy when it comes to crayons!
It must be so exciting to first learn to color. Waverly figured it out pretty quick.

She likes to scribble on each page a little at a time... no masterpiece is finished all at once!

I think she colored all day on Sunday...

As I would go room to room cleaning, Waverly would carry her book and crayons and follow me. She only forgot to color on the paper once... when she colored on the lid to the toilet instead!


I love how she gets all into it, just like a big kid!

Waverly did really well "cleaning up" after coloring, too. I gave her a little bowl to hold her crayons and she put them all in it all by herself. I hope this "I love to clean up" phase lasts!

No comments: