Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mom-2-Mom




Becoming a mother has been the most wonderful experience of my life. I love being a mommy! Even with the crying, sleepless nights with a newborn, the worry and stress of leaving your child at daycare, and the temper-tantrums of a one year old, nothing is quite like waking up in the morning to a bright eyed and bushy tailed little one who is ready to face anything the day may bring. The wonder! The curiosity! The excitement! And I get to watch it all!


Since I have been blogging, I have so enjoyed listening to my reader's feedback. "I love the blog today!" some will call and say! How thrilling that other people actually care what we have been up to and want to see pictures of our beautiful child! And to that, I must say thank you!


Now, I realize that most of my readers are moms, moms-to-be or will someday-maybe-want-to be-a-mom. I created a new blog to share some of the mommy tricks and tips I have learned along my way. Hope you all enjoy!

No comments: