Monday, July 2, 2012

A shopping we will go!

Harlan has done a complete turn around when it comes to shopping!  
As an infant, it was too bright and noisy.  Now its an adventure!

This is one of our shop-shop trips.  Harlan has just gotten big enough that I will put him in the front of the basket!  This is much better than carrying him in the baby carrier.  He can see around a lot better, and Mom isn't lifting this hefty baby while shopping.


Harlan just had to make some shopping decisions too.... what a good job he did picking out his rice cereal crackers!


And, of course, we wouldn't be at the shop shop without big sis!
She helped choose snack and milk for the week.  She likes to ride in the big part of the buggy, almost as much as she likes walking around the store!

Mom!  Stop taking my picture and buy me a toy!

Oh, fine then!  I will find your money and buy my own toy!  
Hahaha!  Silly kids...



No comments: